In the foothills of the West Jaintia Hills in Meghalaya lies the village – of Lakadong – which is said to produce the finest variety of turmeric in the world. Against the 2% – 3% curcumin content found in the regular turmeric available in the market, Lakadong turmeric has a high curcumin content of more than 7% – making it the most superior quality of turmeric available today.
By validating the authenticity of Lakadong turmeric, we are able to offer the natural health benefits, researched by experts, of this miraculous spice to our customers:
- Said to assist in pain relief and exhibits significant healing properties.
- May help lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol naturally in the body.
- May boost the immune system and fight off diseases.
- May help reduce skin disorders and promotes clear skin.
- Said to alleviate symptoms of sore throat and reduce inflammation.
- Can slow down the aging process.
- Can improve memory and promote a healthy brain.
In today’s marketplace, where adulterated turmeric runs abound, Fresh Joy Agro sources authentic, organic Lakadong turmeric through strategic partnerships with agriculturists practicing sustainable farming practices to grow the product. Once sourced, the turmeric undergoes a thorough quality check to ensure the presence of the curcumin content of the product – the deep flavour and aroma of which, is unmatched by most commercial products.
Ensuring quality: Fresh Joy follow NPOP Standard of India and EU Regulation No. 834/2007. Our products are certified by GOI and have USDA, Organic India, Jaivik Bharat, One Cert, and Organic Manipur certifications.
If you are looking for purchasing the best quality turmeric powder, you can buy our Lakadong Turmeric Powder.